Car donation is becoming a very popular fad. Although a lot of scrappers have no problem hitching up the old clunker and dragging it to the local salvage yard for a few hundred bucks, other people are more interested in just having it removed.
Maybe you have an old car that is too costly to maintain, or one that is just not running, you could always do a very nice and commendable thing by donating your car to charity.
Does donating your used car or truck seem like it will be too much work? Well not at all. To donate your used vehicle to charity, just follow a few simple steps:
1. You will need a computer (if you are on our site, then obviously that will not be an issue!). Goto to a site such as donationonline.com
2. Fill out the information they ask. You will need your title of your junk vehicle!
3. Once all of your vehicle info has been verified, they will arrange a time and day to send out a tow truck or flat bed to come pick up the vehicle. Make sure you have your title and keys handy.
4. Pick a charity. This is cool, you can donate your car to any charity you want!
5. Once everything is processed, your vehicle is assessed a value, you will get your tax deduction reciept in the mail. Not only have you helped a good cause, but you also get a nice little tax deduction that can actually go further than if you scrapped the vehicle out!
So there you have it. Donating your vehicle to charity is very simple and requires very little effort on your end. Always remember, the car does not even hae to be in running condition. Help a charity and help yourself.
JunkMetal.com Info Guide ( Donate Your Car To Charity)